I don't care if you laugh at me. I know some of you will. Here are my top 5 guilty pleasures. Please feel free to list your own guilty pleasures as well.
1) Meat Loaf (and I mean the fabulous singer and not the meaty dinner dish)
2) Drag queen or gay boy movies such as Rocky Horror, Priscilla Queen of the Desert, To Wong Fo, Velvet Goldmine
3) Vampires. Not in the weird role play way. I'm not an Anne Rice fan but do enjoy a vampire as much as the next girl. This does include Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
4) Romance novels. I know as an English major that this is the basest form of writing (can you even call it literature?), but sometimes I love a romance novel. Preferably a Harlequin Historical Romance.
5) Cats. This may not sound like a guilty pleasure, but the fact that I would love to own about 20 cats makes it one. Only strange cat ladies have that many cats. However, I do control this urge and have relegated myself to only 2 cats at a time.
Monday, January 09, 2006
Top 5 Guilty Pleasures
Posted by Kirsten at 8:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I thought I was the only one who saw Teen Witch! I'm not, and you're not, but if you wanna hang with me, I'll give it one shot. Top that!
I meant to say I'm Hot, and you're not.
1. Banana Pudding - We begame re-aquainted over the xmas holiday's and I remembered why I cannot be left alone in a room with a bowl of banana pudding.
2.Reality TV --especially Survivor and the Apprentice.
3. Dogs --I would own a million if I could.
4. Family Guy --it is so naughty that I am ashamed I let my kids watch it -- but i love Stuey!
5. I have to agree with Brandi on Meatloaf -the meaty kind and raw cookie dough.
6. Dr. Hollinger -I just love her to pieces!
I too love any news about Brit, Jess, and love infomercials. My new favorite is the Silver Bullet. It looks fabulous and you can use it for so many different things (not just beverages).
I love the following:
1. Any self-help book.
2. Reality TV.
3. Dog costumes or clothes or accessories.
4. Lemon-flavored desserts (except for pie).
5. Choir music.
Post a Comment