Thursday, January 12, 2006

Favorite

Okay, so this blog is called "Rants and Raves" and I don't do much of either. Here's a rave:

I would like to say that Holton's (a hole-in-the-wall resteraunt in Midaway, GA) has FABULOUS french fries. Divine.

I would also like to rave about Bennigan's chicken fingers. Divine. The best I've ever had--and as most of you know, I am a chicken finger connoisseur.

Since I'm trying to eat healthy, I haven't had any of my favorite foods in a while, and I'm fantasizing about them.

What eatery makes your favorite dish the best?

4 comments:

alicia said...

I have to say that I have dreamed of a sausage and cheese biscuit from McDonald's all day. I also love a dish from Cargo in Brunswick called Pasta Vera Cruz. It has grilled chicken, poblano peppers, smoked tomatoes & caramelized onions in a Tequila/chipotle cream with seared corn, and served over fresh linguine. Ummmmm!
I follow that with a slice of Peach Poundcake which is topped with sweet cream ice cream and toasted pecans. It really is not fair that food tastes so good. Thanks Kirsten, now I am fantasizing!

Kasey said...

Atlanta Bread Company has the best pumpkin muffins.

Lady and Sons has the best mashed potatoes.

Chik-fil-a has the best chicken biscuits in the morning.

Dunkin Doughnuts (now known as the Donut Connection) has the best strawberry icing doughnuts ever.

I am starving now...THANKS!

Kirsten said...

Peach poundcake topped with sweet ice cream and toasted pecans? Chicken biscuits? I'm drooling and it's only 8:35 am. Today is not going to be a good day.

alicia said...

You started it Kirsten! OK Brandi, I will be waiting. If you made the trip here, I would be forced to cheat on my diet. Please, please, come eat.