Why do some people have to be so nasty and negative about every little thing? They can't be happy with their lives of bitterness and negativity. How do we deal with them in everyday life? It's easy to say "remove yourself from the situation," but sometimes that is impossible. How do you deal with these negative nellies? I would really like some pointers.
Friday, January 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am the worst person to give advice because I go off on nasty people. The only advice that Kevin repeats to me, over and over, is to kill them with kindness. He says it works for him, but I personally would just like to kill them. Period.
I do not deal with them. I am sooo non-confrontational. I just tune them out and pay no attention to anything they say. Negative people suck monkey balls.
Post a Comment