I''m very fond of lists. I even have a small notebook I carry with me at all times lest I should feel the need to make a list and be without paper. I would like to rave about my top 5 favorite singers/bands in the form of a list. They are listed in no order of importance--except the first one.
1) MeatLoaf (Did anyone excpect anything else? His divine voice can make anything--even the cheesiest of lyrics--sound profoundly beautiful.)
2) Bruce Springsteen (His songs make me want to ride a motorcycle and play the guitar)
3) Queen (I don't think I have to explain this one.)
4) David Bowie (His voice sounds like a walking streak of sex--yes, I know this doesn't make sense, but neither does the sound of his voice; it's too sexy to be real.)
5) Cher (I know I should be ashamed to admit this, but I love Cher; however, it must be vintage Cher and not the new crap.)
Friday, January 13, 2006
Another Rave
Posted by Kirsten at 11:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
1. Coldplay is my present favorite band.
2. The Eagles are my all time favorite band.
3. My favorite solo singer is Cat Stevens.
4. Country band - Rascal Flats with Sugarland an up and coming fav.
5. The White Stripes!!!! Love them!!
6. Favorite rapper - all time, Tupac Shakur -- he was a poet.
I love all types of music. Right now I can't stop listening to XM Cafe. Great original music.
Post a Comment