Wednesday, January 04, 2006

It Was Miles! Reeeeeeek!

School starts again tomorrow, and I couldn't be more excited. I love getting new text books, school supplies, and the excitement of the first day of class. I love to read and I love to learn, but I don't look forward to the beginning of classes just for those reasons.

Mainly, I look forward to the first day of class because I love to laugh. I know if Alicia, Kasey, or Brandi (Saliah too, but that's for different reasons) are in my class that it will be a good semester. I also know that if I'm in Hollinger's class with Alicia that at least once per class we will get in trouble for laughing. The laughing and the inside jokes about literature (I'm aware that only nerds have inside jokes about literature) make me so happy.

When school starts, I get excited because I know I'm going to a place where my love of laughter and literature will be shared by my fellow classmates and friends.

3 comments:

alicia said...

As soon as I saw It was Miles! I laughed out loud! I can't wait to start either. Is Kasey going to be in any of our classes? If she is taking Contemporary Lit then we are in for several scoldings from Ol' Scratch.

Kirsten said...

I don't think she's in contemp. lit. You now her and Ol' Scratch don't get along.

Kasey said...

I have her for Intro. to Film. I couldn't bear another class with her. I wouldn't dare take this class if I wasn't trying to graduate this century. I did consider waiting to take my film class after the death of Dr. H. We hate each other equally.