Last week I had a Joan Crawford "No Wire Hangers" moment.
First of all, my cat (Audrey, the small one with hyper thyroid) is Satan. She is never satisfied with her food bowl. If the bowl is not entirely full but still contains food, she will mercilessly meow (though it's more of a screech) at you everytime you enter the kitchen. After a day of work and class, I am not in the mood for this. It's not cute. It's annoying.
So with Audrey yelling at me everytime I went into the kitchen, I finally lost it. I picked her up, took her to her food bowl, and pushed her face into her food. As if this abuse is not bad enough, I screamed at the top of my lungs like a crazy person, "EAT IT!"
Jon, who was sitting on the couch and had heard the entire exchange, began yelling "No wire hangers!"
I realized I was not acting as a rational person would (come on, it's a cat!). Sometimes we all lose it over small, stupid things.
Thursday, January 26, 2006
No Wire Hangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Kirsten at 10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I lost it with Buster once. It was probably 3 or 4 years ago. I came home and he had eaten my brand-new underwear from Victoria's Secret. I thought it was disgusting and they cost a lot of money, so I shoved his head it them and spanked him so hard that he bit me, I guess out of self-defense. I cried for a really long time. I thought I would crack. Don't feel bad.
I bet that cute little bunny is thanking God in heaven above that he did not get adopted to you crazy person! Just kidding! All good mother's have their bad moments. Once, when Hope hit Trey and made him cry, I made her be his servant for the rest of the day.
Post a Comment