Tuesday, August 22, 2006

No Contest

Seriously. I have the best husband in the world. As if I didn’t already know.

Unbeknownst to me until yesterday, Jon has been plotting and planning (with the help of my boss) a surprise trip to NYC to see three Broadway shows in September. This is to be my graduation present.

Jon realized he had to tell me since I pay the bills and would eventually see the charges for everything. Out came the truth. Not being one for surprises, I like it better this way since I will know how to pack and have something exciting to look forward to for the next month.

My fabulous husband has made all the arraignments: hotel, transportation, flights, and show tickets. He had even arraigned for me to have time off from work!

Thank you! I love you, Lamb!

5 comments:

JJ said...

Dang! All the good husbands are taken. Seriously, Kirsten, you are certainly fortunate to have such a wonderful husband. Surprise trips are fun, but I'm like you-- I like to plan and have things to look forward to. Make sure you take lots of pictures for us while in the Big Apple.

Greg Wright said...

Very sweet and thoughtful. My graduation is next fall, and I can't wait to see what Jon thinks of.

Sounds like you two will have a lot of fun!

Kasey said...

Oh yay! I heart New York! You are so lucky!!!! Jon is honestly the best husband that I could have ever hoped for you to have. It will be good to go before it gets too chilly. Which musicals are you going to see? So thoughtful!

Christy said...

Congratulations Kirsten! I am going to casually mention this to G. Maybe we'll end up in Buenos Aires for our honeymoon....

alicia said...

Maybe, if we start harvesting cells now, I can have Jon's clone grown and ready to marry before I am too old to walk. If one day you notice Jon's toothbrush missing, it is because I have taken it to harvest his DNA and make a Jon clone. Congrats friend! A successful child bride! I heart Jon! (you too!)