
I've said I live in squalor for quite some time now. Today, my opinion was validated.
We invested in a Dyson. Our old vac stopped sucking and because the Dyson was known for its suction, I thought it best to invest in one of those. With our girls and their shedding problems, it just made sense.
We just vacuumed our house and were amazed and appaled by the things the cleaner picked up. We once lived in squalor, but our floors are clean now. You could probably eat off them if you wanted to.
Seriously, it's a pricey vac, but it is well worth the money, especially if you have animals.
Friday, July 21, 2006
Squalor!
Posted by Kirsten at 8:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't let Kirsten fool you. She has been pining for a Dyson for quite sometime, but lost her nerve today. She almost backed out. She finally grasped for the stars and told me to go through with the purchase (many a thing has been purchased in our relationship using this method).
Although new, it is one my most favorite possesions. I am pleased and am trying to forget those dirty "Charlie Bucketesque" days of our past.
A new sherrif is in town and his name is Dyson.
I am so jealous!
Well, I am thrilled and, like Kasey, jealous as well. I will have to check into a Dyson. I bought a deep freezer today (not quite as sexy as a vacumm cleaner) so I may have to wait until next month on the Dyson, or I could just steal my mom's. I do like to do that.
Post a Comment