Argh! Jon's gone and I can't get Audrey to take her stupid pills. And I have a lot to do for class. Argh!
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Argh! Jon's gone and I can't get Audrey to take her stupid pills. And I have a lot to do for class. Argh!
Posted by Kirsten at 10:30 AM
4 comments:
I will come by tonight and shove the pill down her throat. I am just kidding about the shoving, but I am known for my way with giving animals their medicine. Do you want me to come and try and spend the night?
Thanks, but that's ok. I won't get home until 9:30 anyway. I will just try again in the morning.
HOwver, you're welcome to come spend the night anytime.
I'm sorry you are having a rough day. I always had to give our cats their medicine (and their baths...) Not fun.
Audrey must want me to come and hold her really, really tight. She loves that . . .
Post a Comment