I’ve been giving this some thought, and I realized why Santa is the way he is (old, obese, jolly--especially old). It’s because if he were a handsome young man who loved children and brought them all gifts by sneaking into their homes in the middle of the night, then he would just seem like a child molester.
It really is amazing how my mind works.
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Why Santa's Old
Posted by Kirsten at 12:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah, young and skinny Santas are pervs. They need to be fat and jolly. It is amazing how your mind works . . . you should write a book.
Yes - a book would be great. You are the Jerry Seinfeld of my world. Nice observation.
On Sunset 60, Dateline caught Santa coming into a house to give a young boy a present. They asked Santa why he was there, and he said, "He wrote me a letter asking for presents."
It was a very funny bit.
I agree. You should write a book, and I think "Skinny Santas Are Pervs" is a great title.
Post a Comment