Tuesday, December 26, 2006

New Addition





We've had a new addition to the family this Christmas: Ella. Jon brought home the cutest puppy ever on Saturday night. Someone dropped her off at one of the stores saying if the store didn't take her, he was going to throw her out on the street or have her put down. Boo.
Jon fell in love and asked if I wanted her. Of course I wanted her! We think she's a pomeranian and chihuahua mix. She's still really young. She has puppy breath. So cute. She has a vet appointment today to make sure she's healthy.
I added the pics of my ladies so they wouldn't feel left out. They tolerate Ella except when she runs at them and nips. She wants to play with them so bad, but they're not the playful types. I guess she'll just have to play with her parents.

3 comments:

alicia said...

What a beautiful family! I think a christmas pic of the five of you together would have been nice.

JJ said...

Yes, a Christmas picture is the way to go next year. And Ella is very adorable-- you could just gobble her up!

Anonymous said...

I heart puppy breath. What a sweet, cute family.