Monday, October 30, 2006

The Monster Is Loose

Tomorrow is a big day for me. Not because it’s Halloween but because MeatLoaf’s new cd, Bat Out of Hell III, is being released. I’ve already planned my morning. Luckily, I don’t have to be at work until 10:00, so that will give me enough time to run by Barnes and Noble, which opens at 9:00, pick up the cd, and be at work on time. I’m so excited.

On a side note, I’m considering picking up the new Stephen King novel as well. He’s trying his hand a romance; it should be interesting.

6 comments:

JJ said...

Yeah!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like Christmas came early this year!

Jonathan said...

I just hope they don't sell out before you get there.

Kirsten said...

They did not sell out, luckily, and I bought the cd at Target this am. Love is good, and today is a good day.

JJ said...

I expect a review this afternoon. :0)

Anonymous said...

I am so sad to see you were disappointed in your purchase. Sometimes its best to live with the expectation than the reality.