Thursday, June 29, 2006

Help!

I'm desperate. My research paper for the novel is due the week of the 12th (only two weeks away!). I can't come up with a topic to save my life. I know I'd like to do my paper on either Pride and Prejudice, Silas Marner, or To the Lighthouse, but I can't figure out a topic for any of them. Suggestions would be very welcome!

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Nevermind. I've come up with something. I just sent the e-mail of my proposal off to Dr. w. Hopefully it's something she thinks will work.

Greg Wright said...

My advice is to get completely wired on at least three different types of energy drinks (the more warning labels, the better). Then, spend until about 3 a.m. doing absolutely nothing of import until delirium sets in. For the next two hours, you'll have pure creative gold.


(Followed by an entire day of exhaustion, headaches and nausea, and an as-yet-discovered strain of terminal cancer when you turn 30.)

Of course, you could always read for inspiration...

Now, do you feel less neglected?

P.S. I'm listening to I'VE GOT YOU, BABE on my new free IPod. Don't think I've forgotten your promise to sing it at my wedding...

Kirsten said...

I feel better now. Thank you.

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about I Got You Babe and my promise. I think of you everytime I hear it (I know how that sounds, but you know what I mean). I thought YOU had forgotten.

Greg Wright said...

Never in a million years. I've been fantasizing about growing out my Sonny Bono moustache for at least 7 years now. And I'd like to wear skis during the performance, if that's okay with you.