Thursday, June 15, 2006

I Stole From Alicia Too







What kind of an ACCENT are you?



ENGLISH - You're a very classy and refined individual. You stand up straight, you're more of a leader than a follower and though I'm sure you have a wild side, you know when to tuck it away and be proper. Cheers!
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

5 comments:

alicia said...

JAPANESE - You are a very special person. The inner workings of you are rarely revealed as you are meticulous about who you let in. As well as being somewhat on the shy side, there's a real delicacy and elegance to all that you do. You get hurt a bit easily but don't give up on things because of it. Win or lose, you're here to stay and you should make the most of it!

I don't see it . . .

Kasey said...

JAMAICAN - You are one easy going and fun person to be around! If ever a problem arises, you'd be the first to remain calm and try to figure things out rationaly. People like you around because you make things light and airy! Also, the ocean probably suites you well. Consider moving to a beach!

Okay, I will go with that.

alicia said...

I wanted to be Jamaican Kasey!

Christy said...

I'm also English, which makes a lot of sense because I am surrounded by the buggers all day long.

ENGLISH - You're a very classy and refined individual. You stand up straight, you're more of a leader than a follower and though I'm sure you have a wild side, you know when to tuck it away and be proper. Cheers!

Kasey said...

You ARE Jamaican, Alicia!