Monday, May 22, 2006

It's True: Mean People Suck

It seems like too many of my friends and family have had to deal with mean people lately. Yes, I know most of us deal with idiots on a day to day basis, but sometimes certain idiots can be meaner and more intentionally hurtful than others.

Seriously. Why would someone get irate and deface another person’s property just because they work for a company you feel is responsible for a problem they’re not actually responsible for and have no jurisdiction over? Why would you insist on cussing them out on multiple occasions? Obviously it’s not getting you anywhere. You are just trash. Redneck trash.

Also, if you don’t know someone, don’t read her blog and post nasty comments. You are no one to this person and your opinion means nothing. To be honest, this person does not give a ham sandwich about what you have to say. A blog is a place where a person can express her feelings. You don’t have to agree, but then again, you are not being forced to read it! Get a life! Why would someone even want to read a blog of someone he or she doesn’t know? How boring is that?

I hate that people are so cruel. I hate that people don’t take the time to realize the hurt they cause with their inability to be reasonable about a situation. I hate when anyone is mean to my friends or family and causes them pain or self doubt. It makes me upset because I feel like there’s nothing I can do about it.

1 comments:

Kasey said...

Me three! I will give you their names and SSN's and you can have a fun time on their credit. Just kidding.