Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Pfffttt

Not inspired. Just swamped. If I'm not working on papers or reading, I'm playing too much on Myspace. It's addictive. I feel like a traitor to the blog. I promise as soon as finals are over I will be more active when it comes to blogging.

P.S. For those of you who were following my saga with the house and I have not already told, the pseudo farm was a bust. The house just needed too much updating. Actually, it's a relief. I appreciate my house all the more now.

2 comments:

JJ said...

You should combine the blog with MySpace-- then you won't have to feel guilty. Just a suggestion . . .

Kirsten said...

I don't want to blog on myspace. I don't want all my "friends" to hear what I have to say. I like my blog because it's private and only the people I know and like are aware of it.