I hope when you read the title of my blog that you sang it in a Julie Andrews voice.
I'm awfully fond of lists, so even though my last blog consisted of listing 5 new things in your life, I'm going to do another list. Please feel free to join in.
A Few Of My Favorite Things
1. Family and friends
2. Slumber parties
3. Flip flops
4. MeatLoaf (the singer, but I enjoy the dish as well)
5. Freshly cut grass
6. purring cats
7. books
8. purses
9. shoes
10. lazy days
11. blogs/myspace
12. paydays
13. grocery shopping
14. first day of school (it happens every semester!)
15. Ranch Doritos
Monday, April 10, 2006
These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things
Posted by Kirsten at 2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My favorite things are:
1. my dog, Buster
2. family
3. sleep
4. days when I do not have to work or go to school or think about work or think about school
5. eating
6. a clean house
absolutely favorite things:
1. bubble baths
2. my goofy family
3. ditto on the clean house
4. the smell of fresh laundry
5. laying in a pile of warm laundry right out of the dryer
6. clean sheets
7. peanut butter M&Ms
8. naps
9. microwave popcorn
10. sleeping late
1. Family and friends
2. New gadgets
3. Pictures of people I am fond of
4. Slumber parties
5. Cadburry cream eggs
6. New books
7. coffee
8. boys that smoke cigarettes, but not in my house
9. Sun chips
10. Having nothing to do
I might have to remove the Peanut Butter M&Ms from the list-- I ate too many of them today and now I don't feel so good!
Post a Comment