I'm talking a few days off. I'm taking advantage of spring break at SCAD to get caught up in my homework and reading for Armstrong. (Yes, I know. I'm a party animal.) Since Jon won't be able to take vacation time until he has been at his job a year, I thought I might as well as go ahead and use up some of my vacation time. Waste not want not.
So, I won't be back at work until March 24. This means I also won't be near a computer until March 24, so if you need to reach me, don't e-mail, call instead. I'll try to check my e-mail at school before class. I just wanted everyone to know, so when you don't see anything new posted for a week, you know why.
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Out of the Office
Posted by Kirsten at 1:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
No Kirsten to play with at work-- I'll be so lonely!
Post a Comment