Not a lot going on with me lately. That's why I haven't posted anything in a while. A few things I wanted to share with everyone.
1) Thanks to Jennifer P, I have discovered the greatest underwear of all time. They are flattering and comfy. I strongly recommend everyone go out and buy or order a pair. Please view the link below and prepare to be amazed:
http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=13570&pid=299292
2) On April 11, I'm going with some friends to Charleston to hear Dave Sedaris read and muse. I'm really excited. It will be a day with the girls.
3) Jon is out of town this week. Though I miss him, I'm glad he's gone since that always makes me appreciate him more and remember that I'm madly in love with him.
4) Dr. Hollinger pushed back the graduate students Theory paper. I'm thrilled.
See, I'm pretty boring. Hopefully your lives are more exciting than mine.
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
A Few Exciting Things
Posted by Kirsten at 2:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those are truly exciting things. I bet you are going to the Dave Sedaris show with some very happening chicks.
They are pretty cool.
Don't think I've ever heard underwear described as heaven on a stick . . . ouch!
Post a Comment