I'm sure all of you already know about this fabulous website and I'm the last one to catch the bandwagon, but if you don't, and if you love great shoes, purses, clothing (but especially shoes), then you must go to bluefly.com. I wanted to squeal with delight. I swear, as I looked at the vast and divine selection of shoes, I had mini multiple orgasisms. Right here in the AASU computer lab! Please, go there soon and look if you haven't already.
(Malinda, I'm sure you have been a shopper at this site for years; you're always so trendy.)
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Modern Day Miracle
Posted by Kirsten at 1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I bet it's better than Burlington Coat Factory
Anything's better than Burlington Coat Factory.
www.overstock.com is pretty good too!
I am already a lover of overstock! It's great to order furniture from there when they have free or $1 shipping. I always feel like I'm getting a steal.
Post a Comment