
Just a lot of randomness today.
What was so offensive about the words "secretary" or "janitor"? Why is it now "administrative assistant" and "custodian"?
Alicia found the most awesome Bigfoot statue in the skymiles catalogue (pictured above obviously). I only wish he didn't look so angry. I've not so subtly hinted to Jon that I need this stunning piece. I would give it a place of prestige in my home. I envision it standing proudly beside the fireplace. Maybe at christmas time I would put a santa hat on it or some festive garland.
I'm done with one of my jobs. The one I didn't like. So that's a great thing. I've said before that I'll never go back there again, but this time I really won't. I don't think Jon and JJ believe me though. Regardless, I'm happy it's over with. I don't need the attitude and laziness from students. Especially adult students. You might think they would be more respectful and responsible than students fresh out of high school. But you'd be wrong. Surprisingly wrong.
Jon and I are looking forward to a long weekend in North Georgia at a Bed and Breakfast. We'll be staying at The Hearthstone Lodge. I'm looking forward to having nothing to do.

3 comments:
Is the top picture the place where you guys are going? If it is it looks really cool! I think you need that statue too!
Stop it!! I just cut out the picture of that Big Foot and mailed it to you this morning. We flew back from Maine on Saturday and Ryan and I couldn't resist sending it to you. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Stop it!! I just cut out the picture of that Big Foot and mailed it to you this morning. We flew back from Maine on Saturday and Ryan and I couldn't resist sending it to you. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Post a Comment