Lately I've been so angry. Maybe I've been watching too much WWE, but I doubt that's it. I really think I need to slow down and just not do something for a day or two. I need a break.
I'm stressed out by working 2 jobs with my 3rd beginning next month. I thought I could do it all by staying organized. Well, I'm organized as all get out, and I'm still stressed.
Extra money is good for paying off debt, but I'm beginning to think it's not worth it when the price of your sanity is at stake.
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Too Much WWE?
Posted by Kirsten at 10:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know how you feel. I threw an ice tray at the wall two days ago. With moving, packing before the move, trying to tie up all the loose ends before said move, taking a killer on-line class, and dealing with insane family members, I need a vacation!!! You are welcome to drive up to Milledgeville (or anywhere in between) any time you want to have a cup of tea and vent. :)
I think a break is a good idea. Or, we can become tag team partners and take this show on the road.
We could be the Christian Crusaders. We preach to the WWE audience about their wicked ways and then dominate our opponents. We could knock out the harlots. While they are out cold, an "A" will be spray painted on their foreheads. I never actually red the Scarlett Letter. Am I on track there?
Our finishing move can be something good, like "The Baptism" or "The Revelation" or "Fire and Brimstone." Just a few ideas.
I can relate. I know exactly how you feel. Things can really get to you after awhile if your over worked. :)
Everyone needs a break sometimes. I have a cup of tea and relax. Green tea and Ginger Snaps.....they'll do it everytime. :)*HUGS*
Angela
You just need to clothesline somebody. That's all!
...or take a break like everyone else said :)
Post a Comment