Thursday, June 05, 2008

I'm Going to See Jesus Today!


I have rarely been more excited. Tonight Jon and I are going to see Jesus Christ Superstar at Johnny Mercer Theatre (http://www.thejcstour.com/).

Not only are we going to see my all time favorite show, but Ted Neely (the original Jesus from the 70s film version as well as multiple Broadway and tour versions) is going to be playing Jesus.

I hope I don't die before tonight. I'd be pretty upset if I did.

I'm just so excited and I wanted to share.

3 comments:

jj said...

Because SOMEONE wanted me to comment, I have to say, I hope you have fun when you meet Jesus tonight. Hey! Now you can really kick it with Jesus!

K A R I™ said...

Have fun!! That sounds so awesome! I love how you have the song to go with your post!

Anonymous said...

have fun...but if you did die before you went to the show..and you are saved..you really would see Jesus..and that is so much better, isn't it!!
Alyce