Thursday, February 15, 2007

Bigfoot




I got a little bored, so I did a search for Bigfoot sightings in Georgia. Surprise! There are actually quite a few sites dedicated to this majestic being in our own dear, sweet Georgia.

In fact, there have been over 50 Bigfoot sightings in Georgia, and those are just the ones that have been reported to the police. I bet there have been many more, but people are just scared to say what they saw lest people think them crazy.

I found one site that had a listing of the counties in Georgia that had Bigfoot sightings. Unfortunately, there have been no sightings in Chatham, Liberty, or Long County, but there have been some in Effingham and Bulloch.

However, I know that Bigfoot does exist in Long County since I’m certain he lived in my backyard and would spy on me when I was sunbathing in the pool.

Pervert.

4 comments:

Jonathan said...

Heed your own observation about the association with crazy. Next thing you know you will be seeing magical deer in our front yard.

Now for a confession. I am surprised that you never figured this out. It is my tracks in your backyard. I was young, hairy, and crazy in love. I am a descendant great grandpapa bigfoot. Bigfoot is the best name folks could come up with to taunt us. Not that outside the box, but it stuck. Anyways, I don't like to think of it as being a pervert as much as hidden observation.

There you go. You have spent so much time looking for something that was right under your nose. Come embrace the bigfoot you have sought after.

Kirsten said...

People must think we're so strange.

JJ said...

Hey, you said it first. :0) I have to say that deep, deep, deep down . . . I do believe in Bigfoot.

Kasey said...

Jon, that is so romantical in a stalkerish kind of way. I think it is nice that you kept the dream alive for Kirsten and that you were so in love that you risked Mr. Jerry's rifle to see her.

Pervert.