Monday, May 05, 2008

Bursting With Pride


I have to brag about my nephews.

Jared (10) was chosen to be a part of People to People, a student ambassador organization. Next year he will get to go to Washington, DC for a week and take part in discussions and visit all the sites. He will even get a uniform to wear. What an outstanding young man. Have I mentioned he’s in the gifted program?

Stevie (16) received a letter from Yale University saying they are scouting him for football. Of course, he is blasé about the whole thing while I almost bounced out of my chair with excitement. I think it’s safe to say that nobody from Ludowici, GA has ever gone to Yale and this is a great opportunity for him.

1 comments:

K A R I™ said...

YAY! They are so blessed to have such a proud auntie!