Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Lottery Changed My Life

Today I watched 2 hours of a show called The Lottery Changed My Life. Obviously, it was about how winning the lottery changed people’s lives. Of course, this led me to wonder how the lottery would change my life. This is one of my favorite games to play: What would I do if I won the lottery.

1. Jon and I would retire.
2. We would pay off all our bills.
3. We would do good stuff like donate money and do charity work.
4. We would also go on great trips to all the fabulous places we wanted to go to on a whim.
5. We could help loved ones who need financial help.
6. I could get my grandma a Sleep By Numbers Bed.

I like to think I wouldn’t go crazy and buy a million dollar house and insane cars. I would just love to live a debt free life and do things that I enjoy.

What would you do if you won the lottery?

5 comments:

Jonathan said...

I think you summed up me fillings also.

I would still finish school.

I would like to for us to sell our house and perhaps get a place in the mountains, or directly on the beach. We would then read books and play everyday.

Kasey said...

I like this game.

1. I would quit working.
2. I would buy a lot of land in Ludowici and have a house there.
3. I would get a place at the beach, in L.A., and NYC.
4. I would pay off the documentary debt and our student loans.
5. I would buy a car.
6. I would have the cutest nursery and the best doctors ever.
7. I would start a real production companies and fund documentaries.
8. TRAVEL on company business, so I could write it off.

Kasey said...

I meant company, not companies.

Kirsten said...

Oooh. I would copy you and buy some land and a house (and a barn with 4 horses) in Ludowici. I would also have an condo in NYC and Gatlinburg.

Also, if my grandma wanted one, I would get her a car and a chauffeur so she could go to Long John Silvers and WalMart whenever she wanted.

alicia said...

I would buy a HUGE house on a lot of land, pay off all of my student loans travel everywhere, send my kids to private school, buy Lance a new car, remodel my mom's house, and buy a large cabin in the mountains next to a rolling river.