Is that Ricky Martin in the picture with you? Also, it's far enough away that it is acceptable. you were so tiny! It's like J. Lo and Ricky hooking up!
Amazingly enough, I haven't always been the size of Rosie O'Donnell.I remember I thought I was such a fatty at the time. Sigh.
Ewww. Kissing. So gross. :0)
My two favorite people in a smooch! I love love!
I like pre-marital passion. Aww.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Is that Ricky Martin in the picture with you? Also, it's far enough away that it is acceptable. you were so tiny! It's like J. Lo and Ricky hooking up!
Amazingly enough, I haven't always been the size of Rosie O'Donnell.
I remember I thought I was such a fatty at the time. Sigh.
Ewww. Kissing. So gross. :0)
My two favorite people in a smooch! I love love!
I like pre-marital passion. Aww.
Post a Comment