Friday, August 03, 2007

Guilty Pleasure


I can't help myself. I LOVE The Girls Next Door. They seem like such nice girls. Jon's ashamed of my fascination with them and says he feels uncomfortrable watching the show. I don't know why any male would feel funny watching three hot playbody models with his wife's encouragement, but he does. Sometimes I secretly wish I was one of the girls next door.

4 comments:

JJ said...

I have to admit, The Girls Next Door does hold and odd fascination for me, too. I think it's because they really are such nice girls. Except for the fact that they pose nude. But even that doesn't tranish their sweet, "girl next door" personalities. They certainly have a lot more class than some of the girls who appear on other reality shows.

Kasey said...

I LOVE this show too. Mark will watch it with me, but he gets annoyed by the horrid laughs that they all have. Even Hef. I liked the photo shoot where they took the picture from the front and the back and Bridget cried because they told her that she was doing a bad job and she always wanted to be a Playboy model. That's a good storyline.

Jonathan said...

I would like to point a narrow road to you all.

K A R I™ said...

It is one of my guilty pleasures too... I guess because I am always trying to figure out WHY they would want to be with an old guy like that and WHY they would want to be one of many multiple girlfriends. Also I am waiting to see if Holly's dreams come true to be Mrs. Hef and have his baby...