We had a petting zoo come to our church last night. I was supposed to work late, but Jj was kind enough to change schedules with me so I could attend the petting zoo. There were bunnies, guinea pigs, baby rats, baby chicks, turtles, hedgehogs, lizards, and a big snake. The best part was the baby wallaby though. I got to hold it and snuggle it like a baby. I think I'll get a wallaby after I get my horse.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I see in the second picture that they also brought babies...I must say this is a new addition to petting zoo's!
I must say, I was least interested in the babies and the baby chickens.
I think you should have stuck the wallaby in your purse and taken it home... and yes I realize how wrong that would be to steal an animal from a church sponsored petting zoo but that thing is SO CUTE! I think God would have totally understood ;-)
Oh and that is a SUPER DUPER good picture of you... but then you always take good pictures.
I agree with Kari - very good picture of you AND you should have stuck him in your purse and if they caught on to what you were doing, you should have ran to the car, jumped in quickly and left - tires spinning out and all.
Post a Comment