Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Meeting Ben





Last Thursday Jon and I left for VA to visit my sister, her husband, and my newest cherubic nephew, Ben. We had a lovely visit of rest, family, and special aunt and uncle bonding time with Ben.
I did not wear make-up the majority of the time up there; thus, you won't see any pictures of my face.




6 comments:

K A R I™ said...

I've been waiting for you to post pictures! YAY! What a little cuite! So did he give you guys any baby fever?

Kirsten said...

Actually, he gave us the opposite. I saw how time consuming and intimidating having a baby can be. I'm totally cured of my baby fever. I'm once again steadfast in my strong desire to NOT have a baby! We loved being around him and adore and love him, but we're way not ready for such a big responsibility!

K A R I™ said...

I know exactly what you mean!! I've always been more of a toddler person. I have never been one of those people that will ask you "can I hold your baby?" I can appreciate the cuteness from afar.

Once they can talk a little and play and give hugs and kisses I'm in trouble! Babies are tough! Now that I gotten to the toddler stage I don't know if I want to go back through that whole baby thing.

Kirsten said...

I loved holding him and kissing his little, sweet head. However, I can hardly handle all my animals, and they're much less work than a babe!

Vegan Bag Hag said...

Hey do you have any pics of Jamie's baby?

Kirsten said...

I do have some pics of James' son, but they're hard copy pics. I'll scan them into the computer sometime this week and post them too.