For the first time ever, I’m happy and content. No, things aren’t perfect, but I don’t feel like they’re out of control. To be honest, things never were out of control, but in my mind they were. Now, thanks to a little orange pill I like to call Paxil, I think I see life through realistic eyes.
Things are good. My sister is having a baby, my brother (who I’m sure will have a mullet and wear mesh tank tops), and my best cousin is having a baby. I’m so excited.
Jon’s home from his year on the road with Petco.
I’ve worked out a plan to pay off our debt.
I’ll be teaching a class at AASU this fall. I won’t be teaching a class at UoP this fall.
I think I might actually sell some jewelry in the next few months with the help of my sister, Teri.
Good times.
Friday, July 27, 2007
What Is This Feeling?
Posted by Kirsten at 9:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so happy that you are happy. You and Jon are two of the best people I know. Sometimes it is easier for those on the outside to see how fortunate someone is - I always knew how lucky you and Jon were to have each other - now I am glad that you can see it and feel it.
Good times indeed.
I am so glad that Jon is home. We all prayed so hard for him to be able to come home to you, and now everything should be all good. I can't wait to see your jewelry business launch officially. Exciting!
The classic male line, "I am happy when you are happy."
Post a Comment