Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Getting Back on Track

I know I haven't blogged in a while. None of use, save Kari, have done much lately. Things are crazy for everybody right now: Jon's opening his new store this week and has been preparing for it for about 2 months now, Kasey's nearing her due date at a rapid pace, Brandi's getting married next month (don't freak out--you still have a little while to prepare), and Alicia's newly engaged and is planning her wedding. Jennifer J. really has no excuse. Kari is the only one who's stayed the course and let us into her life.

Now that I'm no longer working in hell (aka UoP), I feel more at peace and am ready to start blogging again. I hope to see everyone's comments so I don't feel like a loser.

Stay tuned for absolutely intriguing information that's soon to come!

3 comments:

K A R I™ said...

Yay! I'm excited to read your upcoming blogs! Seriously though, the only reason I blog is it helps keep my sanity!

Yellow said...

Good for you Kirsten! I spend most of my time working or crying. More on that later. Let's just say that this wedding better be freaking fantastic to take my mind off of life in general. I want to hear some intriguing information!

Kasey said...

I hope that I can get back on track in a couple of weeks when I stop working. I am just too darn tired at night to write down my thoughts. I am lucky if I can even manage to have thoughts at the end of the night.