Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Ode to Marguerite

I can't seem to get the infamous Marguerite from Trading Spouses out of my head. (If you are not familiar with her and her rant about Christianity or simply want to watch it again, please view the following link: http://www.hedonistica.com/media.php?path=/videos/trading_spouses.wmv .)

I have created a haiku titled "Ode to Marguerite." Please enjoy and feel free to make up one of your own. (1st line 5 syllables 2nd line 7 syllables 3rd line 5 syllables).

Ode to Marguerite

I'm a God Warrior
Gargyles, Slagkicks, Dark-Sided
They're not Christians

2 comments:

alicia said...

Marguerite certainly has caught your attention! She is very funny. It kind of takes the place of Kirstie Allie's cry of "Fettucini!!!" Haiku's are hard so I will think about it and post my contribution later. On another note, that was such a sweet post by Jon. Tell him it means a lot when it comes from such a nice boy.

Kirsten said...

Sorry Brandi. I should have told people not to turn up the volume too loud! Marguerite sure has a set of lungs on her.